Danielle joined McDonald Legal in 2020 as a Paralegal. For two years, Danielle worked closely with our solicitors and conveyancers, gaining extensive experience in various areas of law, ranging from civil litigation to property transactions.
Danielle graduated from Monash University with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice with the College of Law in 2022. Shortly after, Danielle was admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria as a solicitor.
Danielle is committed to building relationships with her clients and working with them to achieve their desired outcome. Through her time at the firm, Danielle has developed a wealth of knowledge and experience which will be invaluable as she progresses through her legal career. Danielle’s practice areas include civil litigation, commercial law, wills and estate planning and family law.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – College of Law
- Certificate of Legal Tech and Business Skills – College of Law
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria