At McDonald Legal, we know that dealing with family law issues can be stressful and overwhelming. As a firm that specialises in Family Law, our team has the expertise and experience across all aspects of parenting, financial, and domestic violence matters to help you achieve positive resolutions and outcomes for you and your family.
Our dedicated Family Law Team has experience and expertise in all aspects of property, parenting and family violence matters for same-sex, de facto and married couples, including:
- Separation and divorce
- Property disputes and settlements
- Children’s issues and Parenting matters
- Care arrangements
- Parental rights
- Relocation disputes and unlawful removal of children
- Family Violence Intervention Orders
- Child support and maintenance disputes and agreements
- Spousal maintenance
- Superannuation splitting
- Financial agreements under the Family Law Act
- Assisting grandparents and other relatives seeking to spend time and communicate on a regular basis with children
We can also assist with:
- De facto and same-sex law
- IVF legal issues
- Domestic and international surrogacy arrangements
- Conveyancing needs arising out of the commencement or breakdown of a relationship
- Will making
We pride ourselves on providing honest and future-focussed legal advice and support. We aim to be trusted advisers and staunch advocates to empower our clients to make positive decisions for themselves and their family, and to minimise the stress and trauma associated with separation and family law issues.
Please call us on 03 9070 1107 or Contact Us to arrange a confidential 30 minute free and obligation free consultation with one of our lawyers.